STP Silver is a self-adhesive flexible and elastic vibration dampening material.
The matieral consists of an aluminum foil face, a base layer of butyl rubber with an
adhesive polymeric layer. The material is water and enviroment resistant, and has corrosion
and self sealing properties. The butyl rubber backing functions in temperatures from -50F to 212F.
The polymeric layer allows an easy mounting to the vibration surface (peal and stick) and avoids
using hazardous glues containg solvants. The STP Silver may be mounted to complex surfaces without
the need to be heated while being mounted. Packaged in easy to handle and install
rectangular sheets, which conform to uneven surfaces and can be easily cut with household
scissors (if necessary).
Read more details and specs here
- Reduces Firewall/Floor Heat Transmission
- Blocks Interior Noise
- Isolates Interior Vibrations
- Resistant to water, oil and mildew
- Non Toxic
- Apply to doors, floor, firewall, tunnel, roof and trunk
- Reduces flex in the thin metal door skin
- No Special Tools, Easily Cut With Scissors or Knife
- 2mm thick (almost 20% thicker than other brands!)
- Easy to apply, Simply Peel And Stick
- Forms and contours easily to uneven surfaces
- Adhears To Any Surface
- Sheet dimensions are 21” x 29”